- Manage Quality Control
- material rejection reports
with, DR Data!
- - a revolutionary software remedy for
- nonconformance material management.
QAS, DR Data - A sophisticated software management tool to handle
non-systematic internal, customer discovered and supplier non-conformance
material. The database can save time, improve accuracy and effectively monitor
non-conformance data records.
- Sys Req./Pricing/Ordering
- Rework operation traveler -
Form included in
the DRD package
View details on MS
- Back to Quality Assurance Software Systems
|Click image to
totally in MS Access an intricate part of the MS Office suite, DR DATA has
no dead ends. Add a menu, new
routines, and Policy revisions never skipping a beat. DR DATA 's sterling
performance in manufacturing beats all expectations. Easy to use, easy to
apply and huge timesaving, plus instant retrieval of the data you want.
Get a handle on your non-conformance suppliers. DR DATA has been developed
for over three years, beta-tested and in full operation in several
companies for two years
Data is the most complete and simple quality management tool. We cut out
the waste; every bit of entry information is useful. The database is
written in Microsoft
Access so the purchaser can change and add forms and macros
easily to suit their specific operation.
main focus when creating DR DATA was the generation and tracking of
supplier corrective actions. Employees claim DR DATA cuts four hours from
the daily workload. People have a great view of useful information,
employees can access and input information in a more user-friendly system
with the aid of reports with pie graphs, bar forms and tables.
DATA is intended to give the end user more options than our competition.
Our compatibility and upgrade ability is unbeatable. Hence based entirely
through MS Access with OfficeLinksTM.
We sell a completely functioning proven product in itself but give the end
user the choice to fit DRD exactly to their current quality processes
instead of forcing change to proven processes. The software can success here at QAS, therefore no risk for
you. We find that it is too limiting for fully established quality
departments to purchase compiled or un-programmable software, and frankly,
very malicious in its intent. There are
too many unique aspects of a business to preconceive. Inflexibility is not
an option for the software manufacturer. We have found our users easily
manipulate DRD to mesh right in to their current systems.
- Increased man hours/productivity
- Written in familiar Microsoft Access
- An intricate part to help manufacturing industries meet the
ISO 9000 standards regarding non-systematic discrepancy report documentation. Systematic
corrective actions should look into Camanage.
- Greater productivity and aid in analyzing trends
- Trace ability
of all non-conformance material
- Staff accessibility to up-to-the-minute information
- Better supplier reliability
- Proven methods
- Fully editable, add new forms, reports or macros with ease.
- Tractability of nonconformance material in areas such as customer
discovered reject, supplier rejects and internal rejects.
- Automatic correspondence generation
- Extensive reporting (charts, spreadsheets, lists)
- Protection against data entry errors.
- ODBC compliant, network with other databases, ease in exporting
spreadsheets to Microsoft Office and other windows packages, etc.
- Instant access to discrepant material records.
- Fast implementation.
- System responsibilities well defined.
- Continual updates, new reports and plug-ins available through the QAS web
Discrepancy report (non-conformance report) management
- Instant access to all DR information internal, supplier and
customer discovered discrepancies
- Package includes proven multi leaf forms for use throughout
- Total documentation, ISO 9000
Automatic correspondence generation
- No more repetition of entering supplier addresses and printing.
- Less error
- Eliminate date tracking and calendar keeping
- Rate suppliers more accurately
Extensive Reporting and
- Cause and corrective action report for open
- Cause and corrective action report for overdue
- Cause and corrective action report for delinquent
- Pie chart of DR concentration between CA required and
- Three separate charts of common defects of the
3 DR classifications.
- Three separate charts of common causes of the
3 DR classifications.
- Standard report of rejects to aid in supplier
- Two separate charts of distribution of corrective action (CA)
DRs to employees.
- Line graph of total corrective action required
(CARs) per month and running total.
- Total past due CARs and who are mostly
- Detailed list of overdue CARs and who is
- Detailed list of overdue and unassigned
- Create your own listing of discrepancy reports
with filters on any value or partial value such as supplier, customer, reject code, etc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is it?
A customizable software tool to manage internal, supplier and
customer discrepancies / non-conformances / rejects.
On one integrated discrepancy report form and one data entry
procedure QAS allows ISO-9000 (or those striving to achieve certification) manufacturing
companies to manage discrepancy reports and streamline their quality assurance program.
|How will it help?
- What will companies
- need to utilize QAS?
|The commitment to achieve ISO-9000 certification of quality or
just the desire to have more control over your non-conformance material.
Either a company network platform of data entry stations system
OR a stand-alone, single workstation.
The desire to be more efficient.
- 486 PC
- 16 MB RAM
- Disk Space
- 25 MB
- Operating System
- Windows 95 and UP
- Other Software
un-editable demo version w / runtime version of
|Order the editable
MUDRD2.2 w / runtime version of MS
Access Site License
|Please have this information available
|Do you have MS Access?
|If so what version?
|Do you have a CD-ROM drive to install?
|Do you have a purchase order number?